Monday, September 17, 2007

Answer to Queries7

Query: i wan't information about vtu results
Answer: It would probably be announced tomorrow after 6pm.

Query: i have got 4 back papers in 4th semI(now i am in 5th sem) and i am from 2005 batch.i'll be writing those papers in the coming exams but i am confused that whether i have to study the subject's syllabus of my juniors who are now in 3rd/4th sem or should i study the same thing which i had read before.please guide me.
Answer: Your syllabus would be same as the before. There would be different paper for you and the junior batch. All the best!

Query: Dear Sir,

Thanks for this website, i heard that this site is of great help for students from VTU.

I Victor Sandeep has been graduated in Mechanical Engineering in 2005 from VTU, i have a request, Can you please post complete 4years syllabus scheme that includes teaching hours/week & examination weightage of marks for Mechanical Engineering that is on 2001.Please help me in getting syllabus scheme because i'm in an urgent need.

Please help me & your help in this regard is very much appreciated.

Thanking you Sir

Answer: Victor, you request is under process. We would try to get the required material as soon as possible.

Query: Could anyone suggest good books/websites for GATE preparation? What are the procedures/requirements to do an ME/Mtech,
I am currently doing my 5th sem E&C ...
Please help.
Answer: A post on further studies opportunity and requirements will soon be put up on the website. Please be patient.

Query: hi!!!i m in is stream,5th sem.if u could help me out wit the subjects.i mean to say lik the chapters i can prepare frm each subject so tat i can get good marks.i hope u understood my question.waiting fr ur reply
Answer: Keep visiting this website. A subject related analysis would be put up soon.

Query:
i request us to give me a previous Q-papers of 5th sem cse.....!
Answer: You are at the right place. We would be putting up all semester previous year papers on this website.

Thanks for all of you indispensable feedback. We are working on it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have failed a subject for the last time possible and I think I need to take readmission.I wanted to know whether the limit for completing the BE course has been changed from 8 years to 9 or 10 years.Also,please tell me if I can do ANYTHING to get admitted again this year.I want to continue my BE but see no light....Thanks.

Biplav said...

The maximum limit to complete engineering under VTU is 8 years. There is no way in which you can get admitted this year except if you clear the subject after the revauation results. All the best!