Thursday, October 11, 2007

Answer to Queries10

Query: Respected Sir; Pls Send me to the All notes of iii sem & IV Sem of computer science.
Answer: Few of the material available on the website for the Computer Science students are listed as:

Much more of the notes will be available in near future. So keep visiting this website.

Query: can u pls tell us when we can expect 6th sem reval results???
Answer: The reval results will be available within a month from now for the 6th semester examination.

Query: Respected VTU, please mail me the exam time table for 8th semester B.E( Information science ).my Email Id is
Answer: The exam time table is available at http://vtunews.blogspot.com/2007/07/time-table-for-odd-semesters.html
Any new time-table will be made available in that section.

Query: Hi, I am currently out of dcountry. I passed out on 2005 computerscince fromm SSIT under VTU. I need Old VTU syllabus for Computer scince urgently for imigration process. Kindly provide me a soft copy in my maild id *****@***** or if hard copy . waiting for response regards debasis
Answer: Debashis, Sorry for the delay. I would provide you with the link which has the syllabus. And for the old syllabus you would have to wait for 2 days as it gets uploaded. The current link is http://vtunews.blogspot.com/2007/08/cse-syllabus-for-3rd-to-8th-semester.html

Query: yeah, can u just tell us when 4th and 6th sem reval results can be expected?
Answer: They will be available within one month from now.

Query: NOW I HAVE DETAINED FOR 5TH SEM SO WHICH SYLLABUS SHOULD I READ EITHER NEW ONE OR OLD
Answer: You should follow the old syllabus.

Query: i had wrote for 80 marks...but valuatotor give only 14 marks ...worst vtu correction...
Answer: I hope you had put it for reval. All the best!

Query:i failed in unix(mca IIsem),if i put revaluation any chance to pass
Answer: In vtu reval results are much better then the normal evaluation. You should put for reval.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir,
Could you please tell me when 6th semester revaluation results will be announced.
i have completed my 8th semester degree exams but not able to attened interviews as my 6th sem results have not yet been announce.
Please help me.
please send me the mail to autocatia@yahoo.com

Biplav said...

I can understand your problem. Its something about the university which is very irritating. I hope the results will be out in next 15 days. So all the best for your interviews.

Anonymous said...

Sir
Plz Send the VTU B.E III Sem E&C Field theory model quation paper, because it tough subject for me

Anonymous said...

i have failed in 7th sem ccn lab.if i clear next time will i get consolidated marks card

Biplav said...

u will have to apply for a consolidated marks card den u wd get one.. it wont be a prob.. they would take a processing charge of rs 500 i guess.

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir,

Can u please tell me when is the III sem B.E. Revaluation result?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Does any one have the MBA toppers list(Rank List) for the session ending in 2006-07?

vinay ramakrishnan said...

i wrote my electronics circuits exam yesterday ..i wrote for 70 marks and wrote in y own words and in points how much will i get?,,,i just know i am gonna fail this sem ..=( any hope?