Friday, June 27, 2008

NEW Schemes (Vth To VIIIth Semsters) of B.E / B.Tech Courses.

NEW Schemes (Vth To VIIIth Semsters) of B.E / B.Tech Courses.

If tou wanna know which subjects you going to study in the future semesters of your engineering then click below.

Sl.No
B.E / B.Tech Course
Downlaod Scheme
1
Automobile Engineering
2
Bio Technology
3
Biomedical Engineering
4
Ceramic & Cement Technology
5
Chemical Engineering
6
Civil Engineering
7
Computer Science & Engineering
8
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
9
Electronics & Communications
10
Environmental Engineering
11
Industrial Engg & Mgmt
12
Industrial Production
13
Information Science
14
Instrumentation Technology
15
Manufacturing Science and Engineering
16
Mechanical Engineering
17
Medical Electronics
18
Mining Engineering
19
Polymer Science and Technology
20
Silk Technology
21
Telecommunication & Engineering
22
Textile Technology

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kranti,

I have referred to your blog for important updates and I am very thankful to you for setting this up and spending so much time and effort to keep this alive.

I am in desperate need for help in clearing my MAT201 exam (yes,MAT201 of the old scheme). This year its scheduled on 11.07. I have been studying for many days but as every time I have attempted for this paper, I lack confidence that I will clear it. I need 42 to pass. Can you or anybody else please suggest to me the topics I can concentrate on to get 42. I am not able to clear this paper since many years :-(

It would also help me a lot if you could post the question papers of previous years. I dont have all of them.

Again,thanks for everything.
Vishnu

Anonymous said...

Is this the final draft??? Coz they had posted another list of subjects for all sem and depts.
And moreover when will they post the details of each subjects????
Thanks.