Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Answer to Queries12

Query: I am Impressed ur website, as i want to know how to send Query?
Answer:Thanks for your appreciation. You just posted a query.

Query: Respected Sir I Need 1 Sem MBA Notes Plese send me or give me any site address related to vtu syllabus Thank you
Answer: Your request is under process. We would try to bring it on this site asap.

Query: sir please send me the semester time table for first semester chemistry cycle exam thank you sir.
Answer: The time-table would be put up on this site within 3 days.

Query: timing is wrong in 5th sem time table
Answer: We apologize for our mistake.

Query:it is really helpful can you also update question papers of fifth semester ece
Answer: The Examination papers for all semester would be put up in the near future.

Query: hi,i am getting how to download advanced microprocessor-8086 programming ie masm software so can u please help me in downloading it.
Answer: Sorry, that link has being bad lately. We would put up a new link soon.


No comments: